Friday, October 15, 2010

Things That Make Me Happy!

Well, I've been trying to start this blog. My daughter, Jennifer, was going to help show me how to do this properly before she moved to Korea to teach English at a private school, but time ran out and helping to train me on blogging just wasn't the priority. I'm going to have to play around with this stuff and see what happens. So, if you plan on following me, you will have to just take pity on how dumb I am with this.

I found this really cute site and I wanted to post the photo of the project but I'm just not able to figure out how to import a photo from one blog to another but I will give you the link to the site. Check out these oh so cute cookie suckers. There are Mummy's made with Oreos, Ghost's made with Nutter Butters and Tomb Stones made with Mother's Cream Filled Cookies. The kids will love them. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment